Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pictures!

Ok, since I'm really excited about this whole new world of being able to post pictures on my blog, here are some more!


On a hike with Heath and Heath's host dad


the view from the mountains right above my little town


that's the central valley and San José


the view of San José from the mountains at night


the famous arbol hueco!


me inside the arbol hueco


vast majority of awesome RCDers who came to hike and see the tree


first time at the beach during my PC service with Megan-- by the way, that's Nicaragua in the backround, we were really close to the border!


on our way back from visiting current PCV's we took a little pit stop at mcdonald's (kind of breaks with the nature theme, oops!)


Now that I know how to do this, I promise next time they won't be in such random order!

1 comment:

Perezosita said...

tessss! i just looked at your most recent posts as a way to ease the pain of being cut off on the phone with you and they're SO great! love the photos and the stories- keep it up tica chica =)