Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Town!

A few photos to give a better idea of where I am living


a view of the soccer field, aka the only flat area in my town


my house!



the road towards the school


view of the mountains. wayyyy in the distance on a very clear day, you can see the Pacific Ocean from here (unfortunately it takes about 4 hours by bus to actually get there because the road is in poor condition)


this is just a tiny of idea of the ¨rivers¨ that form in the roads in my town which, during torential downpours, literally flood to the point that when I walk thruogh, the water goes above my ankles


my dog, Ron (Rum), who I call Roncito-- isn´t he cute?

1 comment:

Perezosita said...

LOVE the pics tes! i'm so sad i never made it there to see your house. sending you lots of love and besos, ALI